Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Blue Day

This is one of those days when so much has happened, that I’ve become a little numb to it all.You just want the day to pass as quick as possible, so you can forget it.
The fantastic thing was however that I was early for work. A great accomplishment.
Another good thing was that, due to the fact that I’m not often ‘out of it’, all my collegues were understanding and gave me space on my ‘Blue Day’.
My boss was kind enough to let me leave at 18:00 sharp, even though she’d scheduled me for a 18:15 shift.
I found out that my daughter picked up her soother and put it in her mouth by herself (first time!)
I tasted a wicked chicken and chutney sandwich.
Then tasted a really good nasi when I got home (like the one he cooked for me just before we got together ;-)
I felt my daughter cuddle up in my arms while I carried her to bed… that always feels special…She fell asleep without a fuss.
I had some great conversations with some beautiful people.
My mom told me she loves me…

Looking at it that way, it’s a pretty good Blue Day….

No comments: