Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Iron Man...

Oeh yeah baby :D!

This film was a win,win,win compilation all round!
For one, it was a great film! The story works, it was entertaining and not too serious.
Secondly, it was Marvel! that alone would make me want to see it.
Thirdly.... Helloooooo Terrence!!!
And last but not least.... My reason for watching Ally McBeal (After Ling, naturally), Robert Downey Jr..... Hubba...
The great thing is, he doesn't over do it.
He doesn't do a Hugh Jackman, (who kinda overworks the I-didn't-put-much-effort-into-looking-this-hot- look), but still you watch the film and you melt!
I don't go for big muscles, but in the odd scene, here and there.... Check Out The Arms!!!! Hubba...

I'm not a Gweneth fan (at all!!!) but even she was cool in the film.
And a tiny fun suprise, Leslie Bibb from Popular was in it!
(Popular= weird Ally McBeal-like series that I used to watch when it was on tv)

I'd seen the film in the cinema in England last year, but I had a terrible stomach-ache and was unable to really enjoy it. As my hubby hadn't seen it yet and wanted to, he bought it, and we watched it together.... Yep... a keeper...

No comments: