Sunday, May 24, 2009

A week filled with music, Tuesday

Tuesday a friend of ours popped by unexpected to show of his new motorbike. He and I are also working together on a music project, so after my hubby & he had spent some time outside admiring his Ducati he came in for a drink. (The bike is bright Red with Black & White.... As flashy as a Ferrari on 2 wheels... Pretty Cool.... Have I ever mentioned someone gave me a ride in a bright Red Ferrari? It only took about 5 minutes, but a nice memory none the less)

So even though he'd meant for it to be a short visit... we got talking about the song we're working on, came up with some new ideas... it was fun.

The great thing about it is. The style of music is, well, I guess... Trance. Not the kind of music I generally listen to, but it seems I've heard it enough to understand it & to create the vocals that fit a trance song. It's really been fun. This is the second song we're working on and it's really catchy. It's so different lyrically from my own style, that it makes me feel 'proud' that I can pull it off... Kinda like vocal-acting.

2 comments:

JL said...

Hm. I wonder why a Ferrari is usually testosteron-red...

Lady Grey said...

No Comment...