Monday, November 19, 2007

Chocolate heaven.....

I just made the BEST EVER chocolate cookies....
Yes seriously.... the best....

I also made roasted broccoli with rice....
Broccoli, tossed in cumin, coriander, 5 garlic cloves (crushed) and chili powder....
(no salt....)
In the oven... 22 minutes.
Then rice, made with a lot of olive oil, some salt and seasoning from Greece (hahahaha, ok or any other seasoning you use when making rice)

You're in heaven... I guarantee.
If it fails, come over and I'll make it for you....

(the recipe for the cookies I ain't givin' :D, but I'll make them for you on request...)

2 comments:

Bart said...

Ooh boy, dat klinkt geweldig!
Wat zeg je ervan als ik het zelf proberen oversla en we een keer komen eten?
Wel met de koekjes als toetje!
Het water loopt me in de mond.

Lady Grey said...

Nou, ik heb net een deal gesloten met je vrouwtje.
Gezien t feit dat wij aan t verhuizen zijn, is mijn voorstel dat ik t bij jullie maak.
Dussss.. Wanneer mogen we komen koken?