Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Remember me?

(After writing the title, I had to think of this song.... The chorus starts with 'Remember me' but it's impossible to understand the words that follow. I think it's a trance-ie song, where the words don't matter as much as the 'vibe')

Thursday I cousin calls me out of the blue, to see how I'm doing. (Last time I saw her was May 2006)
Friday, a mate of mine stayed over, that I hadn't seen in ages.
Saterday I saw old childhood friends I haven't seen in years.
Sunday I bump into one of the first guys I used to work for when I was sixteen, who turns out to play the trumpet and who I had a great chat with.
And today I bump into a 'lower-school' girlfriend in the supermarket, (Parveen!) who I haven't seen in the longest...
That's a lot of 'past related contacts' in one week!


PS: Ed's eye has gone from blue to purple... close to black...

1 comment:

Sophie said...

you should get on facebook.com, to link up with them through the internet. :-)

arme edje! sterkte!